Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Welcome to the Deathstroke Files.

This is the very first of hopefully many posts in a blog dedicated to all things Deathstroke. I'm basing the construction of this admittedly modest blog upon the outstanding Aquaman Shrine in which I hope to utilize the one-post-per-day strategy to make this space something of which I can be truly be proud.

So, why Deathstroke? He's bad ass; end of story. Besides, I didn't run across many sites or blogs that paid much attention to him. Plus, with the all the Marvel Zombies (my less than affectionate term for blind Marvel fanboys/fangirls) seemingly obsessed with a certain ridiculous parody ripoff, I felt that the genuine mercenary article could use some well deserved publicity. So, load up the guns, sharpen the swords, and arrange for transport because The Deathstroke Files are open for business.